The study concerned the business planning of KENTRO HALYVON SA Steel Trading Company for realizing a package of new investments and securing grants through the incentives of Development Law N. 3299/2004.
The investment involved the upgrading of the equipment and logistics processes of the company as part of its activities.
The services of OMIKRON included:
- Business planning to place the investment plan in the context of the overall business activity of the company
- Filling in and submitting all the required forms and files to the relevant Ministry of Finance department to finance the investment.
- Monitoring the implementation of the investment plan.
- Ensuring disbursements for funding secured by the development law.
- Supporting the company at all stages of checks and controls by the relevant authorities of the Ministry of Finance.
The investment was implemented and its grant financing was smoothly realized as planned.