The Local Development Program included the following:
- recording and evaluating the general characteristics of the area and its natural and human capital,
- analysis of the system of productive activities in the area,
- assessment of spatial planning – residential development, housing, environmental conditions, transport and water systems,
- assessment of industrial, agricultural and tourism pollution,
- assessment of existing social infrastructure,
- a description of the administrative structure and organization of the local communities;
- a detailed presentation of the tourist development potential of the area and an indication of the natural and cultural advantages of the area.
- exploring the prospects of developing alternative forms of tourism.