Feasibility Study for arrangements (costing and pricing policy of water and sewage services, cost reduction of water and sewage services, necessary investments in the network for replacement or repair, water and sewage network expansion) for improving cost recovery of water and sewage services for the Municipal Water Supply and Sewerage Company of Ermionida
The new pricing policy should ensure:
- Adequate cost recovery and long-term sustainability of investment in the urban cycle
- Determination of the tariffs so that the total revenue covers the total cost of the water services of the provider
- If the provider does not recover the total cost, the revenue must ensure the improvement of the cost recovery every year.
The study on the new pricing policy of the Municipal Water Supply and Sewerage Company of Ermionida includes:
- Proposal for a new pricing policy for all service areas of provider
- Proposal for a new tariff policy for the supply of water to Legal Entities of Public Law,
- Investigation of revenue, cost and recovery level,
- Proposal for cash flow management of the provider’s short-term and medium-term viability.
The contractor authority is the Municipal Water Supply and Sewerage Company of Ermionida.